More efficient operations through strategic real estate moves.
If your company manufactures, packages, ships, receives or stores goods, you need more than square footage — you need a base of operations. When you work with SRC, a dedicated team of real estate professionals will meet with you to determine your exact needs, and then find or optimize a site that will enable your company to operate more efficiently.
Logistics-Focused Real Estate Services
- Network optimization
- Analysis of distance and routes to customers, suppliers and vendors
- Identification of specialized facilities and establishment of new manufacturing and distribution centers
- Attention to unique industry concerns including specialized power and utilities needs
- Compliance with corporate standards, as well as government regulations such as AIB, USDA and LEED
- Cooperation with transportation providers and unions
- Expertise in dock equipment that meets safety and operational requirements
- Disposition of facilities
- Space planning guidelines
- Contract negotiation
From optimizing your distribution routes to negotiating contracts, SRC provides the expertise you need to keep your business on point.
Click on the link below to view a case study related to this industry.